CAD Engineer - Corrugated POS (Ref: SC3104)
NEW VACANCY! (SC3104)
CAD ENGINEER - CORRUGATED POS
Up to £43K (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Additional Holiday Scheme + Free Parking
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Our Client is a leading Point of Sale company based in the East Midlands. They are currently looking to recruit a CAD Engineer to join their existing team. The ideal candidate will have experience within the corrugated industry designing POS.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Must be fully conversant in CAD software, ideally experience using Impact CAD, however they will consider candidates with an Auto CAD, Artios CAD or Kasemake background.
- Have the vision and ability to realise a clients 3D concept into a structural piece of bespoke POS. Such as free-standing display units and one-off promotions for a wide range of clients worldwide.
- Experience in producing colour prototypes.
- Understanding and contributing to project briefings.
- Ensure all work undertaken is fit for purpose, accurate, whilst adhering to both retailer and client's brief.
- To present and explain prototype designs to colleagues and clients.
- Technical knowledge of production techniques, digital print, and materials.
- Experience in using and imputing data into MI systems.
- Understanding production costs and producing estimates would be advantageous.
- Maintain accurate project files and records in line with company procedures.
- Work efficiently to the schedule provided and within the times set
- Provide accurate time records of work undertaken.
- Be flexible to fit the needs and demands of the business as necessary.
- Be fully conversant with work instructions and quality procedures
- The ability to pay attention to detail in all aspects of key duties
- A proven history of industry experience and success.
- Confident in dealing with people on all levels from colleagues to suppliers and on occasion clients.