Business Development Manager - Sales Background (Ref: PT2888)
NEW VACANCIES (PT2888)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SALES BACKGROUND
LONDON / TYNE & WEAR / MIDDLESBROUGH / HAMPSHIRE / CHELTENHAM / HAMPSHIRE / GLASGOW / DUBLIN / LEEDS
£OPEN + Excellent Commission Structure + Car Allowance + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is an on-demand digital print and reprographics company, specialising in both small and wide format colour and associated finishing services, who have various sites throughout the UK.They offer a very wide range of products and services including design, brochures, catalogues, banners, pop ups, POS, printed backdrops and leaflets to name a few!
The company are continuously growing, and they are now looking to recruit a passionate, hungry enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team. The client is looking for a candidate who wants to succeed in return you will be rewarded for your hard work!
Experience within Digital Print, Large Format or Small Format would be adventurous however they are interested in a candidate with a proven background in sales.
Full product training will be provided.
Role / Responsibilities
- Identifying new business opportunities, including new markets and new clients
- Sales Presentations, Lead generation and appointment making.
- Building relationships with new clients, gauging their needs and developing proposals to address these needs
- Attending events
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services
- Winning and Maintaining your own customer accounts
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills are essential, as is a proven background in sales
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strategically minded, results driven with the hunger to succeed
For more information or to apply for the role please contact / 0161 485 8888