- £Open DOE +Attractive Commission Structure
- North west
Business Development Manager - Marketing / Print (Ref: PT3065)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3065)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MARKETING / PRINT
£Open DOE + Attractive Commission Structure + Car + Pension
Our client is a full service marketing agency with in-house printing facilities. They have been established for over 20 years and offer their their clients web design, graphic design and creative with full colour litho print, digital print, large format, signage and print finishing service to businesses mainly across the North West.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to add to their dynamic sales team. You will be a go getter who is eager to learn, hungry to earn and motivated to help grow the business from the front.
You will be selling various marketing solutions to companies big and small from both a long-established customer database and your own new client prospecting. You will be given some accounts to grow and develop
- Actively selling, processing and managing work on behalf of client accounts.
- Developing and cross-selling existing accounts in to new products
- Prospecting and converting new business from own activity including cold calling, networking and email activity.
- Resolving problems within a typical workflow for print and digital products.
- Actively prospect, upsell, develop and convert new customers into long-term customers through great customer service, integrity and passion.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage own time effectively.
- Understanding of basic sales processes and legal underpinning.
- Ability to listen to and understand information from clients and convert into comprehensive briefs for the creative studio.
- The ability to think 'outside of the box' when presented with problems and be a solution-orientated person.