Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital Print / LF (Ref: PT2479)
£Negotiable + Commission + commission + car / allowance
Our client is a leading litho, large and small format, exhibitions, events, graphics and Direct Mail company, with sites across the UK.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced, motivated and determined Business Development Manager to join their successful team. You will be selling the full range of products.
- Ability to win new business
- Develop existing clients achieving a pre-agreed sales target
- Established and successful background in winning new business selling litho, large format print and digital printing as well as direct mail and fulfilment.
- Remit to develop sales and marketing tools as the successful applicant sees fit (subject to approval of the board)
- Proven track record
- Excellent communicator
- Aspirational and inspiring and have a determination to continually achieve pre-agreed a target and goals
- Relevant experience within the print industry is essential.
The position is a long term commitment and will provide the successful applicant with an unlimited opportunity to develop and expand their own ambitions within the company.