Business Development Manager - Flexible Packaging (Ref: PK6100)
NEW VACANCY! (PK6100)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
MIDLANDS/SOUTH OF ENGLAND
£30-50K + Attractive Benefits Package (Depending on experience)
Our client is a successful family owned business with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award-winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
They are currently recruiting a Midlands or Southern based Business Development Manager to develop new business targeting specifically short run speciality work in food or pharmaceutical industries. There is also a portfolio of existing large key accounts to be managed in support of the external sales team.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of Strategic Key Account Plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities
- A proven background of B2B commercial sales in printed flexible packaging is a must.
- A self-starter who is able to take direction but work with minimum supervision to set and achieve targets.
- A good communicator, with good interpersonal relationship skills, throughout all levels of the company, suppliers and customers.
- Willing and capable of working out of home and / or travel to the office regularly.