Business Development Manager - Direct Mail / Transactional (Ref: DM1125)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL / TRANSACTIONAL
SCOTLAND / NORTH OF ENGLAND
Up to £40K + Commission + Other benefits TBD
Our client is a growing marketing communications company that is equipped with some of the most advanced intelligent printing technologies.
Due to company growth, they are currently looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager to sell their print & direct mail services into a variety of markets throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in Direct Mail / Transactional Print and be looking for an opportunity to progress to Director level within a few years.
Responsibilities / requirements:
- Have a proven track record in new business sales, ideally in the Direct Mail / Print industry
- Work well under pressure
- Report directly to the Managing Director and Sales Director
- Develop relationships at all levels
- Work well within a team
- Cover the UK
- Identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients
- Arrange client visits
Please note the Managing Director is looking to take a step back in a few years so there is definite progression opportunity within the company!