- £OPEN (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Business Development Manager - Digital Signage/ Led / AV (Ref: SN2578)
NEW VACANCY! (SN2578)
£OPEN (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) + CAR ALLOWANCE + COMMISION
My client provides their customers with a range of products Digital Signage, LED Screens, Interactive Displays, POS, Video Walls, AV Solutions to name a few. Their clients range from large corporate blue chip to small privately owned and SMES in the hospitality, housing and retail industry.
They have been established for over 30 years and are now looking to grow their already successful sales team. The chosen candidate will contribute to growing the business to achieve long-term success, with a passion for service delivery and a willingness to deliver and provide a customer service that is second to none.
You will grow an established current product LED/AV/Digital Signage into proven and new vertical markets. Development of new business opportunities, within existing and new market sectors and providing an interface between new and existing customers and internal staff / departments.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Creating development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting potential clients and building positive relationships
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Liaising with Technical department to ensure solutions are achievable.
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Attending events such as trade shows, forums, exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Attending customer meetings to acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Provide proposals / quotations based on customer requirements and surveys.
- To follow up all enquiries, record progress of all enquiries and translate into a monthly report, including business / product trends, enquiry conversion predicted sales.
- Gathering of all the information required for project handovers when an order is placed.
- Arrange and attend Pre-installation site meetings with the Project Manager
- Upon completion of project installation arrange and attend follow-up meeting with the customer as part of their ongoing commitment to customer service and after sales support - obtain feedback and communicate internally any issues or additional requirement in terms of training and support.
- To respond to briefs from internal or external stakeholders within specified timelines
- To strive for excellence across the work for the company's clients
- To efficiently manage your workload
- A drive to seek new business.
- Excellent telephone skills and IT skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to write reports.