Business Development Manager - Digital Print (Ref: PT3102)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3102)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIGITAL PRINT
£Competitive Salary + Commission + Fuel Allowance
My client is the UK's leading print, gifting and fulfilment specialists. With an aggressive growth strategy over the next few years. They utilise state-of-the-art digital printing equipment to deliver the highest quality printed materials to a portfolio of global clients offering an end-to-end print solutions.
They are now looking to recruit an ambitious Business Development Executive to join their team. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Business Development Executive holds responsibility to drive growth by winning new business and forging strong relationships with new clients whilst building a healthy pipeline for future business.
This is a role for someone who is tenacious and commercially minded, who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running. You will be experienced in digital print and have a strong sales background with a successful track record generating new business.
You will be comfortable being based from your home location where you will work to generate face to face meetings with new prospective clients as well as utilising cold calling techniques to generate product interest.
Role and Responsibilities
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Building long term relationships by delivering fantastic customer service
- Manage and onboard new customer accounts to develop them to become key accounts
- Meeting with prospective customers to undertake sales visits and product presentations
- Taking briefs from customers over the phone and email using a consultative approach to ensure relevant information is obtained in order to prepare accurate quotations and pricing proposals
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop sales proposals and quotations
- Negotiating contracts, providing quotations and pricing for customers
- Retain an overview and input to client order workflow from product concept to completion
- Meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Working towards wider company objectives
Skills and Competencies
- Experience within the digital print industry
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Ambitious and career driven with a desire to develop into a future senior capacity
- Ability to demonstrate sourcing and winning new business
- Strong communication and writing skills along with an excellent telephone manner
- A self-starter who is hungry to meet their targets and objectives
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisational skills