Business Development Manager / Account Manager (Ref: PK7838)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7838)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / ACCOUNT MANAGER
HOMEBASED / SOUTH OF IRELAND
Salary £Competitive Salary (Depending on Experience) + Great Commission Structure + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday plus 8 Statutory Days + Excellent Company Contributed Pension Scheme
Our client is a leading manufacturer of printed folded cartons and sleeves for predominately the food industry and also pharmaceutical, healthcare and beauty markets across the UK and Europe. Our client has an excellent reputation in the industry and have customers in Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales and mainland Europe.
They are currently looking for an Business Development Manager / Account Manager to join their team. This role offers a real diversity and variety in the packaging sector with the opportunity to sell in a varied market.
You will be given a portfolio of accounts to look after from the get go to grow and develop and also be responsible for focusing on maintaining and sourcing new business within your geographical territory.
My client will consider candidates from any packaging, labels or print background
- Covering initial enquiries right through to closing a deal
- Demonstrate high levels of new business acquisition
- The ability to win sales and also grow and manage the account
- A proven track record in sales plus developing and capitalizing on business opportunities within the packaging industry
- Ability to demonstrate experience in establishing productive relationships with key account in all markets of the packaging industry