- £Salary Guide - Up to £38K
- South East England
Business Development Manager - 75% Existing Accounts (Ref: PK7670)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7670)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- 75% EXISTING ACCOUNTS
SOUTH EAST / EAST ANGLIA
£Salary Guide - Up to £38K - Please Note this is Flexible for the Right Candidate
+ Bonus Package + Company Car / Car Allowance + Mobile Phone + Pension Scheme
Our client is a leading transit packaging manufacturer supplying across a broad cross section of industry, with an outstanding attitude for quality and service. Their customer base runs from the Midlands to the South coast, where they deliver regular repeat business to very tight deadlines. The ability to sell a cross section of related products has enabled year on year growth.
Our client's approach is unique in that they provide a partnership in advising and helping their customers achieve the best possible packaging to help them protect their products. Our client provide a complete packaging service from concept, and design right through to finished product; their customer base spans manufacturers in the medical, military, aerospace and electronics industries.
Our client is keen to continue with their market growth, but with an expanded customer base through a more personal coverage across Southern England that they haven't enjoyed historically. The role is split approx. 75% Managing Existing Accounts and 25% Generating New Business
Applicants will ideally have knowledge of Heavy Duty Transit Packaging / Timber Packaging or Foam.
- Responsible for creating new business opportunities with new and existing customers in the Southern part of the UK.
- Achieve new business targets by customer and product sector, developing strategies that align with revenue targets and ensuring that those strategies work with customers.
- Apply effective planning and reporting systems to monitor their effectiveness and measure performance.
- Grow strong multi-level relationships with new customers to grow market share, further optimising opportunities created through contacts.
- You will help develop packaging designs to produce a cost effective solution using corrugated, wood and foam
- An experienced Business Development career track record in B2B to the packaging sector or closely related sectors to it that provide transferable skills.
- An understanding of the key issues of protective packaging, performance, the way in which it is measured and trends in the market place, including potential future developments.
- Drive, achievement orientation, and determination - focused on productive high-yield activities.
Excellent communication skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to be able to establish logical practical solutions.