- £OPEN + Travel Expenses + Pension
- London / Hybrid
Business Development / Account Manager - Direct Marketing (Ref: DM1291)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGER - DIRECT MARKETING (DM1291)
LONDON / HYBRID
£OPEN + Travel Expenses + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + Christmas Close Down
My client is a Direct Marketing agency who provide marketing strategies and creative communication to some of the UK and US's fastest growing companies. They create their campaigns around their clients image and offer Data, Direct Mail, Door Drops, Inserts, Print Management and Marketing Services.
They are now looking for a Business Development / Account Manager to join their team. The role will be split 50/50 with warm leads and referral leads being passed. You will be an ambitious self-started with the ability to think on your feet and have a passion for solving problems.
Requirements / Role:
- Experience of handling Direct Mail, Door Drop and Inserts from initial brief to deployment.
- Experience in data-led campaigns.
- A talented professional with a passion for marketing looking for an opportunity to grow with a new team in a sector that is definitely 'one to watch' within the marketing services eco system.
- Preferred experience using: Microsoft; PowerPoint, Word and Access. Trello and Dropbox.
- Ensure the smooth and correct creation and deployment of regular Direct Marketing campaigns at high volume, requiring someone who is a stickler for detail and timelines.
- Be confident at opening new doors and selling the companies full product offering.
- You will be involved in the day-to-day running of a number of clients, supported by a team of Account Executives and the Managing Partner. So will be able to work well in a team environment
The company are a friendly team, they value and respect the people they work with and foster an environment to help everyone progress their careers and development professionally.