Bobst Die Cutter - Cartons (Ref: PK7334)
Starting Salary Circa £11-13PH + Overtime Available (Time + ½)
Hours of Work - Day Shift: 7:30am - 4pm
Our client is a carton specialist based in the East Midlands, within their in-house production facility they have a broad range of modern equipment allowing them to provide clients with gluing, die cutting and window patching.
They are currently looking to recruit Die Cutting Operator ideally with Bobst experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Previous experience operating Bobst machines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- You will also be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the machine and the quality of all jobs run within the department
- You will possess a knowledge of safety, quality and continuous improvement techniques
- An eye for detail and the ability to learn new skills is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills