Area Sales Executive - Food & Industrial Packaging (Ref: PK5089)
Our Client is a specialist provider of rigid packaging into a broad range of markets across the UK. They are currently looking for an Area Sales Executive in a field sales role managing the South West territory and its account base by promoting the Company and its products to existing and new customers.
The ideal candidate will have field sales experience, industrial packaging experience would be an advantage but not necessary as full product training will be given.
The role will be home based to cover postcodes in the South West of England and South Wales with an account base around £1.6 million to inherit.
- To identify new customers and convert them - to promote and sell the extensive product range including new products.
- To be willing to knock on doors to gain new business.
- To be capable of quickly establishing a focused and structured self-disciplined approach to daily tasks and role requirements to support the sales area's existing customer base and drive sales to achieve agreed forecasts in line with the Company's growth plans.
- To achieve monthly sales and gross margin targets as set by the Company, monitored on an ongoing quarterly basis.
- To ensure customer problems are resolved promptly and the appropriate employees made aware of the positive outcomes.
- To interact and communicate regularly with the sales office and support your internal sales team member.
- Excellent face to face and telephone communicator.
- Highly presentable and professional in appearance and manner.
- Trustworthy, honest and dedicated.
This is an exciting opportunity to take advantage of full product training and to develop your sales career in a well invested, stable and growing company. There are plenty of career development opportunities within this employer.