Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please view our available jobs.
Clare Devlin is your principle consultant for this vacancy
- £Generous DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Working
- North Yorkshire
Account Manager X2 / Account Director X1 - Print Management (Ref: PT3069)
NEW VACANCY! (PT3069)
ACCOUNT MANAGER X2 / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR X1 - PRINT MANAGEMENT
£Generous DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Flexible Working
Our client is a privately owned Print Management group based in North Yorkshire. They have a proven track record & fantastic reputation for sourcing the best quality design, print, digital and POS.
They are currently looking to recruit 2x Account Managers and 1x Account Director to join their existing team, responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship with customers delivering quality print related products and services within the required timeframes.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Servicing, developing and organic growth in sales revenue & margin through existing customer accounts, performed through proactive client interaction, review meetings and general day to day contact including enquiries and quotations
- Develop and progress the allocated customer accounts to achieve targets through close customer interaction on a day to day basis
- Visit customer premises to promote the company's services to existing and new potential contacts within the clients' offices
- Build relationships to generate loyalty and increased sales opportunities to achieve organic margin growth in client accounts
- Work with your internal supporting account team to deliver the SLA's and KPI's required for the allocated customer accounts
- Provide all the monthly reports required for the allocated monthly accounts
- Work with supporting internal account team to deliver a service that is second to none
- Maximise the margin generated for the business to achieve targets set
- Support the account management team as required
- Attend and present at monthly sales meetings
- Use the company's systems to maximise efficiencies
- Be presentable and representative of the company's image at all times
- Support the New Business Team with the implementation and ongoing account management of new client and / or contract wins
- Understand the client's business and organisation, sharing an interest and understanding of their needs and keep client informed of progress or problems
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand customer's needs with regards to the service offering and respond to customer requests, ensuring service levels and KPI's are met at all times
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Support Line Manager in the implementation of new projects and account deliverables
- Understand the contract deliverables (including financials) for your account and how your role contributes to these.
- Manage the full end to end process (utilising all internal systems and ways of working as defined and within the required timelines)
- Where appropriate manage Account Executives through the setting of objectives, measuring performance and identifying skills gaps
- Support driving continuous improvements across all internal and external process, innovations, communications and services
- Take an active role in development of the account, supporting the Account Director, identifying and escalating potential sales and margin opportunities.
- Assist the Account Director in maintaining Ways of Working documents (WoW's).
- Optimise supply chain by utilising internal resource and best practice
- Maximise commercial opportunities where possible on allocated accounts
- Proactively present innovation to clients and agency on an on-going basis