Account Manager - Large Format / Point Of Sale (Ref: SC2771)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT / POS SURREY / SOUTH LONDON
Up to £35K (Depending on Experience) + Company Pension + Free Parking
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm / Monday to Friday
Our client is a large format / POS display company based in Surrey, South London. They are currently looking for an Internal Account Manager to handle client accounts to ensure that their projects are delivered on time and to the agreed price and specification. You will be expected to maintain and develop a broad competence in all aspects of the creation of card-based point of sale and retail display merchandise as well as Litho and Digital Print so that you can provide a high level of consistent advice to clients.
- Working with clients and colleagues to create the "display" to the agreed specification
- Raising job bags with the correct information and ensuring that they are kept up to date
- Using all aspects of the Management Information System Tharstern to assist in the efficient performance of the business.
- Placing orders with suppliers and working with them to ensure that the client's expectations are met.Keep your working area tidy
- The preparation of labels, delivery notes, load up sheets and other relevant documentation
- The preparation of invoices ensuring that they have a Purchase Order and cover all appropriate costs and any extras which have been agreed prior to the submission to the client and also delivery notes for dispatch from Work Tickets
- Able to work in a team and have good communication skills.
- To work to strict client deadlines and be flexible when needed.