Account Manager - Creative Retail Display (Ref: SC2968)
NEW VACANCY! (SC2968)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - CREATIVE RETAIL DISPLAY
£Open DOE + Pension + 25 days holiday + other benefits TBD
Our client is a Creative Retail Display & Experiential Build Company, that manufacture and install high end displays and exhibitions for the retail industry.
They are highly reactive to clients' needs and work to the principle that "Anything is Possible". Tight deadlines are the norm and producing the quality that end customers demand is a must. Working together, often under pressure, with colleagues in teams across the business and individually to deliver great product on time, every time makes the company an exciting place to work.
As an Account Manager you will precisely understand the companies clients' requirements, take job briefs and creatively translate those to physical product that enhances their ideas and aims to exceed end customer expectations. You will be highly organised, passionate about productivity and quality and integrate with the Production and Installation teams competently and successfully leading and motivate them on projects and installations to deliver the required output on time and to budgeted cost every time. You will always be willing to learn new skills and support others.
You may have been recruited to work in a particular area of the business, but they will need you to learn other skills and processes as directed. You will be able to work with different materials and build methods. Training will be provided to ensure that you can always safely operate any equipment.
You will be required to work at the business premises and on client sites representing the companies best interests at all times and always respecting confidentiality. Installations are often outside of normal business hours so flexibility with working hours / patterns is core to the role.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be the principal point of client contact for operational relationship management and delivery ensuring that all aspects of a project are understood and agreed and that expectations are managed and met.
- Working closely with the Technical, Design, Production and Installation teams from initial client brief to delivery to ensure that planned output is achievable and uses optimal materials and processes to ensure final product meets or exceeds specification and is delivered within budget at minimum cost.
- You will use yours and the companies collective knowledge and experience to guide clients on optimal processes and materials for each project being clear about limitations and restrictions resulting from budgets, timescales and any other factors.
- This will involve highly effective communication - internal and external - to ensure that there is complete end to end understanding of every job at every stage of the process and a clear record of decision points so that project output meets evolved specifications and requirements.
- Ensure that all chargeable elements are captured, costed and agreed and that you use approved and / or reputable suppliers and procurement processes to secure non-stock materials/services. (All purchases above £500 require approval by the FD or MD.)
- You will diligently use the companies systems and processes to manage production and delivery
- Work to retain, develop, evolve and secure new and existing client relationships to maximise opportunities at agreed profit margins within approved credit limits and payment terms