- £27.5K - £32K + Annual Bonus
- COMMUTABLE FROM OXFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
Account Manager (Ref: PK7007)
NEW VACANCY! (PK7007)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PACKAGING
COMMUTABLE FROM OXFORDSHIRE / BERKSHIRE / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
£27.5K - £32K + Annual Bonus + Regular Team Socials + Fantastic Progression Opportunities
Our Client is a well-established reputable packaging company who provide packaging solutions including, rigid boxes, corrugated shippers, e commerce packaging, printed folding cartons, carrier bags, POS and general print predominantly to some of the best-known brands (beauty, cosmetics and high end gift markets) in the UK through a global supply base of factories.
The company has an impressive reputation for providing outstanding service levels to its clients. They're in an exciting period of growth, which opens excellent opportunities for your career development.
They are now looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team, you will be working in an enjoyable environment with an enthusiastic and supportive team. A proven track record of Account Management with a good aptitude for learning, packaging knowledge is not essential as training will be provided.
- With great training in place, you will take ownership of a portfolio of client accounts.
- Ensure clients are happy with the service provided and grow account revenue by recommending additional services that align with your client's goals.
- Responding to inbound client enquiries via email and telephone
- Speaking with clients to understand their growth plans
- Pitching services that will help clients achieve their goals
- Negotiating packages with clients
- Closing business deals
- Providing product samples to clients
- Working with internal Project Managers to ensure client work is completed and delivered on time and budget
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be a great communicator and good at building relationships
- This role will suit you if you're energetic, enthusiastic and excited by owning responsibility
- Concise and succinct, yet informative with your communication
- Impeccably organised and process driven
- Take pride in delivering outstanding customer service
- Someone who can get answers and decisions without being pushy as well as being adaptable
- Most importantly, be upbeat, positive and enthusiastic!