Packaging - Cartons, Labels & Corrugated
Posted : 10/02/14
£45K - £50K + Commission + Car
Strategic Account Manager - Retail Packaging
Our Client is a leader in providing innovative merchandising systems, designing and manufacturing tickets, tags and labels for the retail and apparel industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a Strategic Account Manager, who will be responsible for all account activities for 1 major customer and 2 smaller accounts.
- You will drive top line goals through the Sales organisation by maintaining and growing strategic and national accounts.
- Calling on named major or national accounts to cultivate relationships, identify opportunities and increase sales.
- Responsible for achieving optimum budgeted sales on a strategic level, consistent with budgeted profit and selling expenses.
- There will be “overlap” between the Field Sales Representative and the Strategic Account Manager.
- Develop sales plans and budgets for achieving sales goals in conjunction with subordinate sales positions.
- Understand and communicate customer and end-user needs and wants.
Provide product quotes and actively utilise value-selling tools and skills.
You must have previously handled / worked with blue chip high street retail accounts
Hollie James is your
principal consultant for
0161 485 8888